– Your order is activated once we have received payment in full for the entire order.
– Once your order is activated, the quotation, including these terms and conditions constitute the agreement between the parties.
– Prices are valid for 30 days from the date of Quote and all prices are quoted in South African Rands.
– For EFT: Please make one payment using your name (bride’s name / customer’s name) as a reference.
– If you pay by cash deposit into our banking account through an ATM: Please add a R50 surcharge to cover bank fees incurred.
– Cash payments can be made in our Studio between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm, Mondays to Thursdays.
– Swift payments are accepted for international orders.
– Please note that quoted prices do not include changes to orders once an order is confirmed.
– Separate charges will be levied for any additional fittings and or alterations made at the request of the client.
– All costs incurred from changes to orders, additional fabric required, additional beadwork, additional fittings and alterations will be charged for separately.
– Please note that as all our orders are custom made and manufactured, no cancellations are permitted once your order has been activated.
– No returns of ordered dresses will be accepted.
– Delivery costs are for the customer’s account and are not included in the dress prices. We always make every effort to use the safest and most economical methods of transport to ensure timeous, affordable transport fees.
– Local orders may be collected from the CFB Studio, or Boutiques where you placed your order.
– Please note that we do our best to source every colour fabric that is requested, however, as we only source and or allocate fabrics once the order has been activated, we cannot be held responsible if fabric has sold out in the intervening period between quotation and the activation of the order. In the event of your colour choice in fabric not being available, we will make arrangements to confirm an alternative shade with you.
– Manufacturing of dresses will only commence once the order is activated and the content of the order has been confirmed, including all measurements, sizes and information necessary for the completion of the full order.
– Please provide any outstanding sizes / measurements at the time of making payment so that we can queue your order timeously.
– We require an 8 week lead time for sourcing of fabrics and manufacturing of garments once the order has been activated, and we have received all information, including all sizes and colours.